I saw this statement on one of my good friends Facebook pages and I knew I had to borrow it! I can’t tell you how much it resonated with me…This is WHY I do what I do <3
“ A meaningful life is not about being rich, being popular, being highly educated or being perfect. It’s about being real, being humble, being strong and being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of others.”
That right there is why I do what I do. It’s why I chose this company and why I would choose it all over again!!
- It helps moms be able to put their children in dance class, something they couldn’t afford before.
- It helps people be able to get out of debt and quit struggling financially day in and day out.
- It helps some women pay for their infertility treatments and give them hope for having a family in the future.
- It allows myself and many others the ability to give back to people and communities in need.
- It allows people to gain their confidence back, feel good about themselves and feel true happiness and joy again.
- It allows women the ability to be able to stay at home and raise their babies while still contributing financially to their family.
- It allows people to learn and grow as a person and do something they’ve never done before.
- It helps people gain lifelong friendships from other positive people all around the world.
- It helps people find their purpose in life by giving them the tools to help others as well.
LOVE what you do and DO what you LOVE!!!
I leave you today feeling blessed:)